Photo of the Day: A girl chases pigeons at Pashupatinath Temple during the Teej festival in Kathmandu.
The three-day festival, commemorating the union of the Goddess Parvati and Lord Shiva, involves sumptuous feasts and rigid fasting.
Hindu women pray for marital bliss, the well-being of their spouses and children, and the purification of their own bodies and souls during this period of religious fasting. (Photo: REUTERS/Navesh Chitrakar)
11 Notes/ Hide
- neveraskedtosurvive likes this
- pankajsakina likes this
- letyourselfvodcalize reblogged this from pritheworld
- ninja-roach reblogged this from depressionesque
- johnrobertcastellanos reblogged this from pritheworld
- johnrobertcastellanos likes this
- depressionesque reblogged this from pritheworld
- limmoraliste likes this
- houseoforange likes this
- abutterscotchsundae likes this
- pritheworld posted this